DJ play my favorite song





I know that there are a lot of different opinions about what I'm about to say (or, type, if you want to be specific), but hold your comments until the end and hear me out. I'm a runner that enjoys listening to upbeat pop songs during her run. Ok, I've said it. Release the dogs!

While I do love running, when it's 20 degrees (or less) outside, I need a little bit of extra motivation. The same goes for the opposite effect (who's paying for all this meat?). Honestly, I need a playlist for the gym too. I have separate playlists for running, cycling, or the elliptical. You could say that I'm pretty serious about my playlists. My motivation can soar or plummet, depending on how good the playlist is. If I'm really in the mood to workout and my playlist is lackluster, I'll put it on shuffle. Mainly because, I have a need to listen to my most recently downloaded song 80 times before I'm sick of it.


Anyway, because I love y'all, I'm sharing my newest playlist with you. This is basically a mixtape of love [of cardio]. Well, part of it...Ms. Taytay took herself off of Spotify, so just add-in "Shake It Off" or "Blank Space", wherever you feel necessary.

Happy weekend and happy RUNNING! :)






Photo from IMGArcade 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wouldn't admit this to anyone but you guys

Puffins, Seals, and Glaciers, OH MY!

Let’s just talk about the elephant in the room…