Aaand I'm obsessed


Perfect Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Ferrous Wash
via Madewell, available here

via Gap, available here




















So, anyone that's talked to me in the last two months knows that my current fashion obsession is the chambray shirt. It's incredibly versatile--can be dressed up or down, worn as a shirt, take the place of a light jacket, basically, OBSESSION STATION. So, it might be weird to hear that I haven't actually taken the plunge and purchased said obsession. I know, I know. You'd think that I would've just handed over the plastic to any one of the fine retailers that have a chambray stock and call one mine, but, here's the sad part, I'm scarily obsessive about how I want it to look. While I'm all about the one above by Madewell, I'm also partial to the one by Gap. Though, since I tend to be loyal to both brands, I'm thinking about branching out and trying something new. Over thinking one purchase? Why, yes, yes, I am. Completely obsessed with the outfit combinations that I could come up with said chambray shirt? Eeeee! I'll let you be the judge of that!



What's on your spring Must Have list???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wouldn't admit this to anyone but you guys

Let’s just talk about the elephant in the room…

Puffins, Seals, and Glaciers, OH MY!